What is the purpose of studying Pharmacovigilance? When you study Pharmacovigilance it
- Contribute to the assessment of effectiveness of medicines
- Provides an effective communication to public and health professional.
- You are also involved in Medical and paramedical intervention
- It helps to promote understanding and education in pharmacovigilance
- Improve safety of patients in relation to the use of the drug.
Before a new drug is launched in the market, a PG Diploma in Pharmacovigilance professional study the safety measures taken before the drug hits the market to prevent adverse actions of the medicine. Public health has to be kept in mind when the medicine is released in the market...Read More