Due to the sudden growth in the global a relative fall can be seen in the number of healthcare workers. Due to the migration of many clinical research professionals abroad, India is facing an acute shortage of faculty and clinical practitioners in the field. This necessitates the initialization of more educational institutions such ICRI which are able to fulfill local, national and global demands for healthcare providers.
Other than offering special courses to improve the students’ computer skills, ICRI also provides the students with special courses in communication skills. These will be offered with the aim to help them:
- Enhance their interaction skills with multi-disciplinary team and their clients in hospitals.
- Exercise analytical skills when confronted with critical situations.
Objectives Of The Program
The objectives of the program in Bsc In Clinical Research it that when you have finished the course, you will be able to:
- Apply your own knowledge from biological, physical as well as from the behavioural sciences.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills in making decisions in all situations in order to provide high-quality care.
- You will also be able to demonstrate your understanding of lifestyle and other factors, which affect the health of individuals and groups.
- You will also be able to make the best use the latest trends and technologies in providing healthcare services.
- You will also be able to offer promotive, preventive as well as restorative health services, in line with the national health policies.
- You will also be better equipped to provide nursing care according to the steps of nursing process.
Upon completion of the Bsc biotechnology Program, the graduates can work as managers, clinical nurses, researchers and educators who will be having the requisite professional knowledge, ethical decision-making, critical thinking, the desire for independent and leadership skills, , as well as inter-disciplinary pursuit of high standards of healthcare.